Rapid Access Stainless now available for steel ships
THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN STRUCTURAL FIRE PROTECTION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR STEEL SHIPS
RAS® System Quick Facts
“A-60” class division for steel and aluminium deckheads and bulkheads.
- Panel system of nominal maximum dimensions per panel of 1200mm X 900mm.
- Supporting structure made of stainless steel insulated framework.
- Average installation time of 3.5 man hours per m2.
- Installed panel weight of approx 8.5kg per m2.
- Ideal for structural fire protection of vehicle decks, engine rooms, hangars, storage rooms, duty free shop areas and any other “A” class space.
- Panel replacement can be achieved in less than 5 minutes.
- Resistant to corrosion
- Improved aesthetics
- Reduced through-life service costs.
- Meets IMO requirements (MED and USCG approved)
Watch a video of the RAS Systems rapid access capabilities:
Click to download the ‘RAS brochure‘.