CBG Systems (CBG) is an Australian company offering specialised marine engineering services for defence and commercial projects. For more than 30 years CBG has been supplying services to more than 100 new-built and in-service ships.
CBG supplies its products and services to navies all around the world. With more than 30 years’ experience in the marine insulation business and involvement in new build platforms, CBG has been able to develop critical insulation skills in support of shipbuilding capabilities.
CBG navy insulation services and systems are internationally renowned for their innovative characteristics and setting benchmarks in the marine insulation and lightweight structural fire protection (SFP) industry.
• Design, manufacture and installation of exhaust insulation systems.
• Design, manufacture and installation of removable insulation systems for exhaust and pipe work.
• Conduct ship board audits on insulation systems in conjunction with class societies and flag state authorities.
• Supply and installation of commercially available insulation systems including modular fire rated accommodation/fitout spaces (B15 to A60). This also includes the installation of galleys, reefers and ancillary ship furniture component.
• Supply and installation of auxiliary fire/smoke boundaries such as fire doors, fire rated glass windows and dampers through strong business relationships with several European manufacturers including Hellberg / Gabadi / Isonell / Navaliber / Narwhal / Action Air / TeamTec among others.
• Design, manufacture and installation of the only removable panelised SFP systems in the world. This includes the only panelised Class N-30 Navy approved system (RAN-30 System).
• Design, manufacture and installation of the lightest SFP system @ 5 kg per m2 (RAC System).
• Design and consult pre-ship build recommending fit for purpose insulation materials.
• Worldwide Through Life Support (TLS) maintenance contracts designed to ensure the permanent provision of safety and serviceability throughout the life of the insulation systems that includes doors and boundary devices.
• Manufacture, installation and repair of ship board furniture utilising CAD – CAM technology incorporating the latest composite materials. This includes tables, chairs, cupboards, storage lockers all to the relevant Mil-Spec.
• Design, manufacture and installation of ships labels and placards in compliance with International Maritime Organisation (IMO) rules.
• Supply and installation of commercially available marine miscellaneous equipment such as flares, life jackets, rescue boats, marine signs, bells, gongs and life jackets.
• Manufacture and installation of HVAC systems.
• Modern Sheet-metal fabrication facility including the latest CNC machinery for the fabrication and repair of all types of metal related products.